 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2848
  FT: British Airways Promo Set - 2769

I have a British Airways Promo set (2769 - (URL) available for trade. This set is new in box. The box shows some shelf wear but nothing of any real signficance. If you are interested in this set let me know. My list of wanted sets is (URL) - (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)