 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2843
2842  |  2844
Subject:
[MN] - For Sale - Dark Gray Regular Nose Sharks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:24:46 GMT

Hello Everyone!

I've got a large number of Dark Gray Regular Nose Sharks for sale.  The
price is $0.50 each.  I do not have a picture, but they are from the 6104
Aquaccessories Set, which you can find:

To order, just e-mail me.  Orders will be filled on a first-come first-serve
basis.

Troy