 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2841
    FS: 4558, 7745, 8480, 8880 —Frank Lehmann
   Hi, Here are train and technic sets for sale,NO auction! CONDITIONS: Buyer pays shipping from germany. I will ship the moment I have received the money. When I have to clear a Payment, I ship after clearing. Set condition varies. See the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)