 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2840
2839  |  2841
Subject:
The Nugator Company Update - Train Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 18:21:19 GMT

We have recently added a few train sets to the Nugator Company web site
(www.nugator.com).  Specifically they are the Metro Liner (4558), Railroad
club Car (4547), and the Twin Tank Transport (4527).  They are located under
complete sets, Train sets.

We have also been working on a site database that will allow us to track and
report inventory directly on the site.  This will allow you to know exactly
how many of a specific piece or set we have in stock.  It will be a little
while before we are ready to implement this but it is coming.  Also since we
have been set back in adding inventory to the site we wish to let you know
that if there are any things you need and you don’t find them on the site let
us know and we will do what we can.

Thanks

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company