 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2835
  Pieces Needed - Will Buy or Trade

I am in need of a few pieces if you have any of these and dont need them please let me know. 1 Red “officer’s style” hat 1 Red 1x1 tile 1 white 1x1 tile 5 Red 2x2 L Plates I am willing to trade, buy or offer site credit (www.nugator.com). Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pieces Needed - Will Buy or Trade

(...) I have them all but the officer's hat. Do you have any girders in yet? :-) Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)