 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2827
  Re: FS Grey Bricks

(...) I knew this would come up and should have mentioned it. I corrected the cheapness of 1x1 and 1x2 to lower the price of the 2x8 and the 2x10. Which is why all four are off slightly. (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS Grey Bricks

(...) How? I'm not complaining per se, I think most of your prices are reasonable, but I don't really see a per stud price there. Chris (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)