 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2822
  WTB: Gray 1x2 Tiles w/ 1-Stud

Hi! I'm looking to buy about 60 of the light gray 1x2 tiles with the single centered stud on top ... or are they plates? Anyways, I'm willing to pay $0.20 apiece if there is anybody with a bunch of them sitting around. Unfortunately, dark gray won't (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)