 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 282
Re: Looking for Technic catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 11:19:12 GMT

I might just have 90,91, and 92.
Just checked. I do have 1991 & 1992.
You can't have them, for money or otherwise, though
I will scan them for you!
Jim Hughes wrote in message ...
Hi:

I am looking for European Lego Technic catalogs to scan for my
set Index.

I need catalogs form 1982, 83, 84, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92.

If you have any these for sale or available for scanning let me
know.

The Technic set index is located at:

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html

Thanks