 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 280
FS: 4559 Cargo Railway MIB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 15:58:15 GMT

This is probably for Torontonians only.

I bought a 4559 for my kids last year when it was on sale
at Zellers. I have decided they have enough LEGO, and I don't
want to open the Pandora's Box of trains too. It's still
sealed in the box.

I'll sell it to the first bidder at $140, no taxes. This is
a good deal since it's $149 in the stores plus 15% tax.

I'll deliver it in the Toronto area, other than that, we'll
have to make other arrangements.

For US customers, CDN $140 works out to about US $90.......

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,