 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2782
  Light blue bricks/plates wanted: buy/trade

I am after some light blue bricks or plates so that I can add this color to my minifig art museum. Ideally I would like to own a complete Maersk truck. I am willing to buy or trade. For trade I've got unopened Technic 8735 motor packs and many (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Light blue bricks/plates wanted: buy/trade

I'll sell you one mib for $40.00 + shipping. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)