 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2773
2772  |  2774
Subject:
Mini-Figures and Pieces Wanted - for Trade or Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 02:56:57 GMT

Here is an update on what i need:

if you have any just let me know and tell me what you need.
here are the figures I still need:

1 white torso with horizontal blue strips
1 white torso with gold beads and yellow neck
1 white torso with red beads and blue neck
1 blue/white dress coat with red scarf

additionally I need
1 1x1 black cylindrical brick with fins
1 1x1 white tile
1 1x1 red tile
1 2x12 red plate
2 white lamp post
2 trans. yellow 2x2 cylindrically brick
2 brown male hair
3 brown female hair
1 black female hair
1 2x10 green plate
1 1x2/1x4 green bracket (1x2 plate with 90deg. 1x4)
2 1x2 green grille tile
2 clear 1x1 plate
2 white 1x2 tiles
2 white 1x8 tiles
2 red 1x2 tiles
1 white 4x4 plate w/ 5 hinge slots

Pictures for the figures are at http://www.nugator.com/fig.htm
i can get you pics for the pieces if you need them, just ask.

Thanks
jmn
http://www.nugator.com