 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 277
  Monster color lots, final update, lower prices

This will be my final post regarding this sale. Thanks to everyone that has responded. If you have made offers on individual pieces I will be contacting you tomorrow to see if we can work something out. Red, white and silver are confirmed sold. I (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)