 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2767
2766  |  2768
Subject:
Town Style Mini-Figures Wanted - Buy or Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:59:22 GMT

I am looking for a number of mini-figures, specificaly just the torsos so the
colors of legs, arms ect doesnt really matter.  I will trade for the torso
themselves and if you want to include the other body parts fell free.

Here is what i need:

pictures avaible at http://www.nugator.com/fig.htm

1 White Torso with a Red Truck on the shirt.
2 White Torso with Horizontal Red Stripes.
2 White Torso with Horizontal Blue Stripes.
2 White Torso with Red Beads & Blue Neck.
1 White Torso with Gold Beads & Yellow Neck.
1 White Torso with Palm Tree (Breast Emblium).
1 White Torso with Lrarge Vertical Red Strip & 2 Small Vertical Blue Stripes.
1 Black Torso with Black/White Dress Coat & Red Shirt.
1 Blue Torso with Blue/White Dress Coat & Red Scarf.

If you have any of these let me know and tell me what pieces you need for
trade or ill make you a cash offer.

Thanks

Jason M Normand
nugator@nugator.com