 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2745
    Re: Tom's WANTED list - 2x4 black bricks tops it... —Mike Stanley
   (...) Ummm.... aren't the support bricks hidden? Why bother using black when you can use any color? Heck, why not just use some Duplo - TLG does it in their own models, right? (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Tom's WANTED list - 2x4 black bricks tops it... —Tom Stangl
   They aren't hidden when you pull the outside off of the inside ;-) I'll use misc colors as the support for the inside, with only black showing, but the entire outside will lift off to access the inside chambers/tunnels, so I want to do it right and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)