 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2737
  FS: small minifig set (#2586 King on Throne) from Chess SW

There has been some recent discussion in the castle group about this King minifig set from the LEGOMEDIA Chess software. I will sell this unopened set to anyone for $10 plus shipping (probably a dollar or two in the US). If you are out of the US (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: small minifig set (#2586 King on Throne) from Chess SW

(...) Unfortunately I had a limited number of these. Those of you who sent me email who have not heard back from me, I will let you know in the next day or so if I am going to be able to fill yor request. Thanks for the interest. Ben Gatrelle (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)