 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2736
2735  |  2737
Subject:
rare castle sets for trade (6010, 6011, 6022, 6023, 6040, 6055 and others...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:55:28 GMT

Hi,

these sets were already sold, but by buyer mysteriously vanished......
Anyway, I have some early castle sets I want to trade. Some of these were
never available in the US. All of the following sets are 100% complete, used
and without exception in good - very good condition, including instructions
(that are punched except of 6023), no box included, the breast emblem of
some minifigs somewhat faded:

6010 Supply Wagon
6011 Black Knight's Treasure (grey chest!)
6022 Horse Cart
6023 Maiden's Cart (hat!)
6030 Catapult
6038 Wolfpack Renegades
6040 Blacksmith Shop
6049 Viking Voyager
6055 Prisoner Convoy

Now here comes my top want list:

Castle sets: 6078 Royal Drawbridge
Western sets:  all bigger ones except Chief's Tepee
Pirate sets: 6277 Imperial Trading Post, 6268 Renegade Runner
Town sets: 6241 Intercoastal Seaport, 6598 Metro PD Station

I am located in Germany, each party would pay their own shipping costs. You
may propose offers for one or more items, best offer gets the deal. Your
sets MUST include original instructions.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Arnold