 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 271
Re: FS: 6991 Monorail Transport Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:49:25 GMT

Someone offered to buy this about 40 mins. after I posted the ad. :)
Sorry if you missed it.

Thomas Main wrote:

I have set 6991 Monorail Transport Base for sale.  This is a space-theme
monorail set from 1994.  Includes all pieces, instructions, and original
box.  Everything is in very good condition.  This is not an auction.
First taker gets it :) Asking $200 + Shipping.

To see a picture (courtesy of Pause/LUGNET), follow this link:

http://www.main.nc.us/~tmain/lego6991.jpg

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu