 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2701
2700  |  2702
Subject:
The Nugator Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 23:35:29 GMT

We have done some cleaning up on our site including fixing the image problems
with Netscape (it still isn’t as pretty as ie but it works).  If you come
across any other problems or have any suggestions please let us know and we
will see what we can do.

We also have added a number of rounded bricks and plate elements.  The links
are located under common pieces.

We have a number of other pieces to add as well that should be going up this
week.  Most are modified bricks or plates (arches, wings, clips, ect), and we
hope to add 4.5v train pieces and some additional mini-figures.  Well also put
together some additional specials.

Thank your for your support,

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company