 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2697
2696  |  2698
Subject:
An offer to purchase Blue Hopper sets #4536
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 14:13:10 GMT

Greetings,

Unfortunately, I missed out on the buying frenzy at Busy Bee, so I'm taking
a stab at an offer to those who bought large quantities of the Blue Hopper
sets. I would like to buy five copies at $50.00 US per set. I'll of course
pay shipping. This offer would be a quick and simple sale, no auction fees
or dealings with unknown people. I have dealt with numerous Lego fans in the
US and abroad and can offer many references. Any takers? My check can be in
the mail tomorrow... Best wishes,

Rich LaCalamito
docrich@gte.net