 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2693
    World Cup Soccer set for trade —Ben Pegler
   Hi there - I have a World Cup English Soccer Team collectors set for trade. I am interested in Pirate/Soldier/Castle sets. I'm trying to see if there is any interest out there and will be happy to consider anything. Email me: bunglebear@hotmail.com (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)