 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2690
  FT: My 1/35 military scale model kits for LEGO?

More relics from my old, but now defunct, hobbies... Before getting back into LEGO, one of my hobbies was building scale models. Just like many model builders (as well as LEGO collectors) I bought much more sets than I would ever have time to build. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)