 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2658
  Interested in 6337 Fast Track Finish?

Is there anyone out there interested in this set? There are about a dozen or so in the Bay here in Edmonton, and I'm interested solely in 1 part (6 of them in each) - the 2x2 white low-sloped apex brick. Unfortunately, despite the fact that its a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Interested in 6337 Fast Track Finish?

(...) Hehehe. I bought that set just for those apex bricks too - they had one in the Bay here in Vancouver, which had been opened, _built_, stickers put on, then put back in the box and returned, and they put it back on the shelf! I wangled a 30% (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Interested in 6337 Fast Track Finish?

(...) or (...) them (...) I wouldn't mind the numbered yellow tiles..... They'd complete a set or two. Eric (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)