 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2649
    #493 Space Command Center FS/FT —Joseph E. Morrison
   I built this as a double for trade or sale, and in doing so discovered that it was the very first issue of this set. See the current remarks in Lugnet.space for more info. I'm tempted to hold onto it, but what the heck, I would rather have some sets (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)