 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2641
Re: WTT: GIANT 1/4 dome pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:07:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David Simmons writes:
I am looking for giant quarter dome pieces in certain colors.  For the
following items I can offer two trans-dark blue giant quarted dome pieces

I need:

1.  Two green quarter domes.

2.  One orange quarter dome.

3.  Four yellow quarter domes.

For Space fans, I have two trans-dark blue quarter domes from Spyrius # 6959
Lunar Launch Site which still have the large sticker.  Both are in good
condition although both stickers have some wear.

Dave

Set #s for what you are looking for - mostly to figure out the size...

Paul Sinasohn