 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2635
Wanted: Straight 12V train track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:45:46 GMT

I would like to acquire some 12V straight train track, gray is preferred but
I'll consider anything.  I will also purchase the conductor rails by
themselves if that is what you have.  If you have additional non-straight
track that you do not want to sell separate I will still consider the deal
so let me know.

I have several of the McDonalds set #3438 for trade as well as cash.

Thanks,

Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com