 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2633
2632  |  2634
Subject:
FS or Trade to SW set: 6571
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:51:28 GMT

Hi all,

I have following iteam for sale, never-opened and brand new but
boxes are damaged.  Will sell to the person who had sent me an
email first.

Price does not include shipping from Singapore, please let me
know where you live and I will send back the prices including
shipping cost by air and by surface.
I will only accept International Money Order.

Model# Price
6571 US$80.00

If you are willing to send me in return 7130+7141+7151 for exchange
of 6571, I will cover my side of the shipping cost.

As a bonus, I will also pitch in 1999 LEGO catalog for Singapore
(has subtitles in English / Chinese / Malay).

Please contact me at: taka-tok@chaos.digital-magic.co.jp

Happy Building, :)