 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2606
2605  |  2607
Subject:
Wanted list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:16:55 GMT

Hi all,

Below you will find a list of some of the things that I'm looking for.
It includes parts and sets.  The easiest thing for me to do is exchange
this stuff for credit in my auctions - one of which is currently going
in rtl and lma if you're interested.  I am also willing to check out
stuff that you want in straight trade deals or monetary sums if you're
only interested in selling.  Let me know if we can work anything out.

My want lists:

Elements:

2x4 very low slopes from Star Wars sets

2x2x3 extreme corner slopes in any color

the blue w/ grey printing slope from the front of Anikan’s pod

any clear bricks or slopes or plates - even if somewhat yellowed with age

orange 2x2 tiles (at least) from Mos Espa Podrace

the clear parts (base and post) of the battle droids speeder things.

macaroni bricks in any colors (the 2x2 quarter arc bricks)

the 2x2x3 lattice bricks from 6444 and others

raised baseplates

island baseplates

brown 1x3 plates and bricks

brown log bricks: 1x2, 1x4, or panels.

2x3x6 convex corridor pieces

1x4x2 4-post railings - brown and grey in particular

pink bricks and plates

1x4x2 lattice fences and especially gates and especially pink and white

soldiers of the Imperial Armada

castle walls, any but especially the yellow and black/brown gingerbread ones

beige 2x2x3+ octagonal pillar pieces

fabuland folks

Islanders minifigs

4x6 brick w/ 2x2 depression in center and 4-long inverse slopes on ends
- leaving 4x4 bottom.

older decorated slopes, tiles, and bricks

Ship weight bricks

the ramp and platform pieces used as docks and train station platforms

Sets (Used is fine, but I generally want instructions):

6040 - Blacksmith’s Shop
6041 - Armor shop
6059 - Knight’s Stronghold
6061 - Seige Tower