 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2593
  Wanted: white slip-clutch technic gear (from #8735)

I need one or two of the white slip-clutch gears, which are only available in the 8735 motor set ((URL) I've got all the motors I need, so I hate to buy the whole set for just one piece. I'd be willing to pay a few dollars for one or two, or maybe (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)