 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 259
    FS: Monster color lots —Scott Smallbeck
   Anyone that has been waiting for a huge quantity of their favorite color is in luck. I am putting together a deal to get John Battcock his 700 2x4 yellow bricks. This means I will be parting out 64 of the 3025 buckets. First come first served, (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Update: Monster color lots —Scott Smallbeck
   I jumped the gun earlier and now need to adjust the Yellow lot to be the same as the Red, white, and blue lots, see below. The white bricks have been sold. Please let me know if you are interested right away as I am want to get these lots sorted (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)