 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 258
    WTT: 6078 Royal Drawbridge for 6089 Stone Tower Bridge —Thomas Main
   I have an unopened copy of 6078 Royal Drawbridge that I would like to trade for a 6089 Stone Tower Bridge. If you are interested and live in the U.S., please contact me. Each party pays their own shipping. Thanks. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)