 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2539
Re: $20 Per 2x2x3 gray extreme corner slope!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:21:44 GMT

Doyle wrote:

Hello I am in need of a few 2x2x3 gray extreme corner slopes. I am willing to
pay $20 per piece. it is found in the 6273 pirate set.

Please e-mail with offers.

Doyle

Wow!  Unfortunately I don't have these in grey (or blue), but I do have them in
red, white, black and yellow.

These corner extreme slopes are one of the most sought after (and priciest)
pieces that LEGO makes.  Would make for a great Service Pack, wouldn't it.

Doyle, this begs the question:  What do you need these pieces for, anyway?  No
substitutions will do?  In my town buildings I use the extreme slopes as Mansard
roofs on historic style buildings and towers.

This piece will go into the record books (along with the 1960's Esso Service
pieces, large spoked wheels, early train doors & windows, and some rare minifigs)
as one of the valuable pieces in LEGO.

Good Luck Doyle!

Gary Istok