 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2523
  Re: WTB: Grey Plates

(...) I whole heartedly think so. He was looking for sources of specific bricks. I just pointed him to places where I had seen them recently. I prolly should have sent him to JABA, Guarded-Inn, and The Brickyard as well. No need to put him through (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Grey Plates

(...) Well, I'm not really so sure, but I'm glad you agree with me. I think it might be most appropriate for me (or anyone else) who is auctioning something to follow-up privately to a post like his. Otherwise, what's to keep .buy-sell-trade from (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Grey Plates

(...) guys before, just prefer to lurk around... (rather play w/ my lego than post about lego)... I'll check those auctions out as well. I was looking to see if any particular person had anything for sale... but I appreciate it none-the-less. (I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)