 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 252
Re: What ever happened to Shawn Buel??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 14:27:29 GMT

Mark Harrison wrote in message <3646A7AD.BC88798F@one.net.au>...
I finally decided to give this person a go and supply me with some sets
and he seems to have disappeared of the net. I'm sure Mike Stanley is as
disappointed as I am.

SHAWN WHERE ARE YOU???

Is anyone else offering good prices on current stock?

Mark H.
(Australian Made)

His ability to connect to LUGNET seems to be equivalent to
his formatting and spelling skills. And after his "friendly
jester" episode at tax preparation, nobody in his right
mind would deal with him.

I have never dealt with Shawn, and have no experience one
way or another, but my gut feel is that even if he is not
out to rip poeple off, his bad vibe is sufficient to scare
away prudent e-traders.

'Nuff said.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng