 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2508
Re: WTB: arches, etc for reconstructing Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:09:10 GMT

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:38:29 GMT, "Ben Gatrelle"
<ben.gatrelle@nospam-bigfoot.com> wrote:

2x2x3 yellow corner slope brick <http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/3685.gif>
**If anyone has any leads on which sets this came in other than the yellow
castle, I would appreciate it. This is the piece I need the most.**

Unfortunately, that piece is only available in the Yellow Castle,
and unless you find a bunch of LEGO with remnants of one, you won't
be finding that piece "laying around".

It's unfortunate, but TLG has a habit of producing sets with a unique
piece, which makes it difficult to recreate.  Another color of this
same piece that is unique is blue, which is only in the Space Station
Zenon (Unitron) set.

Followups to lugnet.general.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |