 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2429
    WTB: 8480, 5571 —Jeff Boen
   Recently I've had deals for an 8480 drop out *twice*, and just had a deal for a 5571 drop out.. so, once again i'm throwing out the net to try and find one... i'd like to get them boxed (all of the deals I came across previously were).. and my (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)