 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2409
FS: Various Pirate Sets (new and used)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 03:11:12 GMT

I have these used sets for sale, all with original instructions but no boxes.
If you want more specific in formation for any of the sets please don't
hesitate to ask.  Most of them are in very good used condition, just a little
dirty.  The instructions are generally in great shape for all sets.

6236 King Kahuka - $5
6246 Crocodile Cage - $7
6261 Raft Raiders - $15
6264 Forbidden Cove - $32
6267 Lagoon Lock-up - $32
6270 Forbidden Island - $55
6285 Black Seas Barracuda $180

I also have these sets that are new in box:

6232 Skeleton Crew - $4
6236 King Kahuka - $6
6244 Armada Sentry - $10
6248 Volcano Island - $14
6249 Pirates Ambush - $22
6280 Armada Flagship - $50
6296 Shipwreck Island - $30

I realize some of these prices may be a little high, others are about right
(around original retail).  I'm in no real hurry to sell these, but if someone
has an interest in any of these I'm happy to help them out.

-Michael Ulring