 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 24
23  |  25
Subject:
Several Sets for sale, not an auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 03:04:37 GMT

I have the following sets for sale, all are NIB and many have a clearance
price tag on them that I have not been able to remove without tearing up the
box, so I am leaving the stickers on (they are located next to the UPC code
on the bottom of the box).

I have at least two of each of the following (except#4022) and can probably
get more of all the sets (except #4022) but I need to know if you want these
by tommorow if I need to get more as the sale ends 10/3.

Prices listed include shipping within the US.

Set#, Name, Price
4022, C26 Sea Cutter, $25.00
6250, Crossbone Clipper, $25.00
6444, Outback Airstrip, $17.00