 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2386
  sets4sale

Hi folks Once again I have some sets to sell off, and once again I'm going to sit back and let people make offers. The difference is that I'm listing a want list also and a value on the pieces I'm looking for. So you can buy a set with money, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Re: sets4sale

Based on the rules, this is an auction, believe it or not ("best offer" and "bid" seem like dead give aways to me)... So it probably belongs in .auction not .bst I'm posting to .admin.general to ask a radical question (and one which has been asked, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.general)