 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2366
    For trade--skull sail for 6286 —Ed Jones
   I have made a replica of the skull logo sail for the 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner. It is printed on white cloth and is almost indistinguishable from the original (at a distance at least!). So if anyone is in need of this, please email me. I am willing (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)