 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 236
235  |  237
Subject:
Part 2441 needed BADLY!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 17:40:36 GMT

See my Wants page at http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/

I need the car chassis, part 2441, and I need them in WHITE, GREEN, and
BLUE desperately!  I have too many black, yellow and red ones, and I REALLY
need the other colors to finish out my garage of race cars, so I can start
building the racetrack and grandstands for them.

Oh, and of course, I need the other parts listed on that page too.

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |