 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2347
Re: Wanted: #8480 Space Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:14:00 GMT

On Sat, 28 Aug 1999 05:41:37 GMT, "Hari Wiguna" <hari@mindvision.com>
wrote:

Martin Erdelen wrote in message ...
anyone willing to sell me a Space Shuttle set (#8480)?
Could be used but must be complete & intact.

Or able to point me to possible retailers (via Internet) from the EU?

I've just got mine this week from Jeff Christner regult@aol.com
He found a store in his town that has them (he said there were only two
left!)
I'm having a blast putting mine together.
Does anyone know who designed this Technic masterpiece?

hwiguna

I've got one more Shuttle to ship out, then I'll go back for the other
two. Both of them have already been spoken for though. The clerk did
say however, that they keep getting them in, although I find that hard
to believe. If they do get any more of them, I can sell them shipped
in the US for $130. I should check their other stores near me to see
if they have any of them in stock.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.