 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2344
2343  |  2345
Subject:
4555 Freigth Loading Station for Sell !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 00:40:37 GMT

Hi,

I got some sealed 4555 Freigth Loading Staion set for straigth sell at 105$US
+ shipping to your location.  I ship internationnally.  4555 is a great item
for train collectors.  It comes with one train wagon, three minifigs, three
containers, a truck ,an office building, an a great crane system.  I'm sure I
don't need to explain much in detail this set since everyone know what it
looks like and how great it is.  The boxes are sealed, they are not minth, but
are in good shape.  If you're interested, please email.  Thank you very much,

Étienne