 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2336
Re: Pieces to complete my Galaxy Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:28:45 GMT

Hello Jason...

I may be able to help you with some of these pieces....like a windshield and
some basic parts

Do you have one of the large glass domes that goes to the poolside paradise
set??

Regards

Dave