 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2334
2333  |  2335
Subject:
How much is the pirate babe worth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:56:52 GMT

         Hi-

           I just dug up the pirate Maid and is wondering how much she's worth.
I doubt she compares to her counterpart, the forest wench, after all, Ms.
Pirate is in three sets, where as Ms. Forester is only in one. The pirate
damsel is older but the wench is rarer. So if you know the pirate's value,
please e-mail me. Thank you!