 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2328
RE: Lego Birthday party supplies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 01:25:13 GMT

Every time I call Consumer Affairs (800-453-4677), which is maybe a few
times a year, they always send me, shortly thereafter, a LEGO
not-quite-a-catalog.  It has set pictures, part numbers, and estimated
street price.  You cannot order directly from this "catalog" however.

I have seen in it a Party Kit based on the UFO theme.  Call Consumer Affairs
and I'm sure they can give you a part number you can in turn give to LEGO
Shop@Home (800-835-4386 direct) and order one or more.

Hope this helps.
Ben Gatrelle
http://home.att.net/~bgatrelle/legopage.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Jo Krueger
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 1999 5:57 PM
To: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: Lego Birthday party supplies

Hi all, I hope you can help me. I am looking for the lego
birthday party stuff
and i know they make it cuz i have seen it at the lego place in
the mall of
america. but since i live no were near it i was hoping someone on
here might
know where i can buy it on the internet or local stores! Any help
would be
great! thanks a buch--Jo