 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2325
Wanted: Fire Sets and Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 01:26:20 GMT

I am looking for the following sets:
6571 Flame Fighters (1994)
6340 Hook and Ladder (1994)
6336 Launch Response Unit (1995)
6614 Launch Evac 1 (1995)
6389 Fire Control Center (1991?)
I am also looking for fire minifigs made during or after 1994, most fire truck
compartmentation, fire station garage doors and other fire station pieces, fire
emblems, black fire helmets, air packs (full sets and extra yellow bottles),
white and grey suitcases (possibly other colors), fire hoses and other reels,
and just about any fire related pieces.
Note: These will probably be needs that I will have for a while, so contact me
whenever you find this.
   -Caleb Langer