 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2307
  WTB: UNOPENED 6481 Light & Sound Construction Crew

Hello- I'm looking for a UNOPENED 6481 Light & Sound Construction Crew that you or anyone you may know of has to offer. :-) Please contact me if you have any sets on offer. Thanks! Kindest Regards, jeremy j.rear@worldnet.att.net (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)