 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2288
2287  |  2289
Subject:
FS/FT: Complete Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 10:57:03 GMT

I have gone through a bag of miscellaneous LEGO I got recently and have a
bunch of minifigs availabale for sale or trade.  I have deals pending for
the soldiers and the castle minifigs but all of the space minfigs are still
available.  You can see what I have available at:

http://members.tripod.com/barter_zone/minifigs/index.htm

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh