 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2283
WTB: old, scratched up window panes for 1x4x3 windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:33:28 GMT

Any color, though clear is preferred.

Rounded-corner-hole window frames wanted too, these are the 1x4x3 frames
without the doohickies for shutters. They come in black, gray, red, blue, and I
believe yellow.

Contact me with quanity and type available, and your price.

Thanks,

Derick Bulkley
dbulkley@SeriousCollector.Com
415-386-4100