 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2279
FS: 6382 Fire Station complete w/ inst.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:44:41 GMT

I have the 6382 Fire Station complete w/ instructions for sale. A pic of
the completed set, sitting on the kitchen floor, is at
http://members.ee.net/~bwappo/lego6382.jpg. Rare/unique pieces include
the torso of the fire chief lady, the garage door pieces, the grey
ladder, the eight 3x6x1 clear slants, the grey airtanks, the round tree,
the baseplate, and the fire hose reels.

The set has playwear, from being mixed around in a large box of lego.
The stickers are no longer with the set, except for the "1" hood sticker
on the fire car; the sticker is very worn. The two window blinds
stickers are also present. The printed fire insignias on all the vehicle
doors, along with the printed torsos, are in excellent condition. The
minifig head printing is faded, however. The fourth fig is hiding behind
the fire car; you can see his head; sorry about my error while setting
up this photo.

The instructions are *very* wrinkled, but intact. The lego is also
somewhat dusty (mostly the roofing pieces and the baseplate).

The best offer over $50 (add $5 shipping priority mail + insurance in
the USA) by Sunday, August 29, takes the set. I can provide references
if you should want them, including an excellent eBay record at
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ayulish@freenet.columbus.oh.us.
Please Email me with any questions and/or inquiries, and thank you for
your time!

Adam

bwappo@ee.net